Joining LEIAG is an investment in your career and the profession.
Law Enforcement Inspections and Audits impact every aspect of an agency from patrol to agency administration / management, providing transparency, accountability, cost savings and reducing liability.
Benefits of membership:
Network: Networking opportunities to law enforcement professionals from around the world engaged in law enforcement inspections, audits, and quality assurance and providing opportunities to both acquire and share information.
- Opportunities to meet and network with Law Enforcement Professionals at conferences, meetings, luncheons and training sessions
- Social network through LEIAG social media site with LEAIG members
Access to the "members-only" area of the website which includes online resources and the comprehensive Membership Directory
Train: Gain and develop skills in law enforcement inspections, audits and quality assurance.
- Member Discounts on registration for education / training courses and conferences
- Training calendar listing law enforcement inspections and audit related training and conferences on our website.
- Introductions to Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Course LEIA -101
- Law Enforcement Inspections and Audit Certification Designation (LEAIC) LEIA-201
- Law Enforcement Auditing for Professional Auditors LEIA-301
- Other training opportunities or specialized training as requested
- On-site training available to reduce travel expenses
- Hosting opportunities for training to reduce hosting agency training expenses
- Annual and regional training/conference opportunities offering specialized training
- Training that is;
- High quality
Equip: As a member, through the “members only” section of the LEAIG website, members will have exclusive access to the following resources.
- LEIAG Newsletter
- Forum for LEAIG members
- Current events / news posted regarding law enforcement inspections and audit related issues
- Library of LE related audits, assessments, reports, inspections, and documents
Members who network, train and equip through LEIAG will be better prepared to succeed professionally, and help their organization succeed.
Membership eligibility / criteria:
Membership in LEIAG is open to public-sector personnel involved in law enforcement related inspections, audits, oversight or quality assurance.
Annual dues are $125.00 per member.
Keep Member Information Up to Date!
It is important to keep your work information current for several reasons including:
- Ensure that you / your staff can register for trainings and log in to the LEIAG website
- Help other LEIAG members share information with your staff
- Make sure that the LEIAG directory reflects current titles and contacts
- Please update your information through the Membership Portal to keep LEIAG and your peers informed.