- Annual LEIAG Conference
September 5, 2018 - September 7, 2018
1:00 AM - 10:00 AM
1st Annual Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Group (LEIAG) Conference
This will be an exciting event as we kick off the Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Group (LEIAG) this year with our first conference. The conference will provide relevant information to empower attendees to Network, Train and Equip them to Succeed!
Who is going to be there, and why should I go?
The conference will bring together public-sector professionals from around the country involved in law enforcement inspections, audits, oversight and compliance. The conference will focus on equipping those at the conference with the tools to address the following:
- Satisfying accreditation requirements
- Law enforcement liability
- Operational costs
- Best practices
What are we going to talk about? (Sessions)
|· Sex Crimes / DNA|
|· State Police Inspections Unit|
|· DOJ Consent decrees and Collaborative reforms|
|· Federal OIG, Overview and Project Review|
|· County OIG, Overview and Project review|
|· Sheriff’s Office, Overview of Inspections Unit|
|· Seattle Consent Decree|
|· Boston, IA, Inspections and Corruption Unit|
|· Business Intelligence (BI) software|
|· Officer Involved Shooting Collaborative Report|
|· Writing and major event after action report|
|· Use of force|
|· Branding Reports|
|· Sampling with excel|
|· Mental health units|
|· Cyber issues|
|· Non-Sworn auditors who audit sworn LE Staff|
|· Auditing an IA Unit|
|· City PD Inspections unit overview and project review|
So, what does it cost?
- You can join LEIAG and pay the membership fee and the conference fee at one time.
- You can join and pay your membership fee of $125.00, and later pay the conference membership registration fee of $325.00, for a total of $450.00*. This will give you membership benefits, to include access to members only section of the LEAIG website. If you elect this option, note your intentions to attend the conference and we will send you an invoice for the conference fee.
- You can pay the non-member fee of $550.00*.
- I am sure someone will come up with one we have not thought of yet!
|Membership fee to join LEIAG||$125.00|
|LEIAG Conference Sept 5-7, Phoenix, AZ. Member||$325.00|
|LEIAG Conference Sept 5-7, Phoenix, AZ. Non-member||$550.00|
*Early conference registration discount of $25 if you pay before August 5, 2018.
I’m from out of town, where can I stay?
- With a friend
- With a relative
- AIR BNB
- Any hotel in town
- The Grand Canyon University Hotel, which is on campus within walking distance of the conference center. Room rate is $89.00 a night! That is a great rate, but there are a limited number of rooms available. To reserve a room at this rate you must CALL the GCU Hotel at 844-683-5428 and reserve your room, at the LEIAG group rate, BEFORE they sell out. YOU CANNOT get this rate registering on line! Check out the hotel at http://gcuhotel.com/overview/.
Mail - In registration form can be found below:
Venue: Grand Canyon University
Venue Phone: (602) 639-7500
Venue Website: https://www.gcu.edu/Address: